Friday, November 6, 2015

DIY Teeth Whitening with ZERO harmful chemicals!


Ok, I'll admit it, I just can't stop looking at this picture with my jaw dropped. How can this be?! I always thought that these home remedies were too good to be true and even dangerous, till I did my research! I didn't damage my teeth, I didn't get hurt, I didn't sit under a laser, drooling like a fool for an hour, I just brushed my teeth twice! How awesome is that?! This is after just one treatment! I can't wait to do it again!!


After four years of braces, two children and a lifetime of calcium deficiencies and a love of coffee and soda (I know, I know) my teeth were looking rough. I have always been so self-conscious of my teeth, tried crest white strips off and on, those home light kits brushing with baking soda and peroxide (gag) and nothing was helping me. I thought I was doomed to paying $400 for a pre-treatment at a dentists office and eventually spend thousands on getting porcelains. 
If you are anything like me, you research and study everything. During my studies and searches, I discovered this wonderful thing called activated charcoal! It's amazing! It can lower cholesterol, trap chemicals in the event of a poisoning, reduce gas, prevent hangovers, skin health and, you guessed it, teeth whitening! How awesome is that?! How have I gone 22 years in the dark?!
So just how do you whiten your teeth in 5 minutes? Keep reading and I'll tell you all about it!
You'll need:
*Toothbrush
*1 Tablet of activated Charcol
*Toothpaste of choice
You can find it in the vitamins section of your local walmart or grocery store or you can order it here:

Let's get started!
1: Before you want to start whitening you want to start with a clean slate, so go ahead and floss and brush all your toofers and get them ready for a bathing of a life time. 
2: Take your before picture!
3: Open up one of the tablets and pour half of it onto your toothbrush, store the rest or give it to your spouse! 
4: Scrub your teeth thoroughly for at least two full minutes then let it set for five. After five minutes, rinse it out and take a new picture! 
Amazing right?! I've seen so many results and I just thought they were too good to be true, but this is all the proof in the world! I couldn't be happier; and even better yet, my teeth haven't felt this clean since my last dentists cleaning! I'm hooked for life!

If you give this a try, I'd love to see your results in the comments below!

Happy whitening!
XOXO,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment